Looking To Buy An Edmonton Luxury Home?
This Christmas, whether you’re searching the market for your next property, or interested in making some more upgrades to your luxurious Edmonton home- knowing the latest trends can help you keep your property looking its best. We’ve gathered the Top 5 Hottest Trends in the Edmonton Luxury Real Estate market and included them below:
- Marble. Who doesn’t love a kitchen with beautiful marble kitchen countertops in their Edmonton Luxury property? Whether it’s a marble bath, or gorgeous marble floors, this trend is on the rise! White marble, in particular, adds an extra touch to your home’s interior that is unsurpassed.
- Three-car Garage. The majority of Edmonton Luxury homeowners have more than one vehicle, so a three-vehicle garage helps keep things less crowded. If you’re often entertaining guests at your Edmonton Luxury home, having the additional space doesn’t hurt.
- Entertainment Spaces. What’s the point of owning a Million-Dollar home if it doesn’t come with certain luxuries? Luxury Edmonton homeowners love their media rooms, saunas, and pool areas. Even a large spacious basement that can be turned into a secondary suite or “man-cave” is considered a must-have.
- Green Living. We’re happy to see this trend is on the rise! There is an increasing demand for “green” homes and “green” materials. This includes: environmentally friendly building materials, environmentally friendly paint, and environmentally friendly solar panels.
- Outdoor Spaces. There’s nothing like sitting on the roof deck or terrace enjoying an ice cold drink on a hot Summer’s day. Many of these outdoor living spaces are also incorporating fully equipped kitchen areas, outdoor fireplaces, comfortable furniture, and audio systems.
Are you looking for an Edmonton Luxury property that has all these hot trends? Contact The Paranych Team today for a complimentary Home Buyers Consultation. Alternatively, you can also search our Listings to fall in love with your next Luxury home.